Recommendations of Dont Tweak Your Supply Chain Rethink It End To End Case Analysis
Home >> Stanford Business School >> Dont Tweak Your Supply Chain Rethink It End To End >> Recommendations
Recommendations of Dont Tweak Your Supply Chain Rethink It End To End Case Study Analysis
On the basis of above internal and external analysis of the business along with the examination of numerous alternatives, the business is suggested to consider alternative 3. As alternative 3 would permit the company to broaden in worldwide markets without any reduction in its regional profits and any deterioration of its market position. The business could pursue alternative 1 which would enable the company to focus on prospective international markets rather than the local markets however as the business is extremely dependent on the regional markets with 90% of its stores in the United States, there fore pursuing alternative 1 would result in the considerable decrease in business's revenue.
Aletrnative-1: Expanding International Brick and Recommendations of Dont Tweak Your Supply Chain Rethink It End To End Case Help Stores
Growth towards international markets through opening new stores in other Europe and Asian countries with closing domestic shops is although a great option for increasing the international presence of the business. Nevertheless, the closing of domestic stores might highly impact the revenues of the firm as above 90% of its shops are located locally and closing those shops would eventually decrease the earnings of the company. The business has a long term market position in United States which can not be produced quickly in the brand-new markets. The alternative would help the company to broaden in worldwide markets in addition to the elimination of problems raised in its regional markets associated with its variety. The benefits and drawbacks for Option 1 are listed below;
• Expedition of brand-new international markets.
• Boost in earnings from international markets.
• Removal of issues associated with diversity.
• Income diversification.
• Action towards being a strong international brand.
• Loss of comprehensive revenues from the local markets.
• Boost in competitors.
• Differences in cultures might caused a failure of the brand name particularly in Asian countries.
• Low revenues at initial levels.
• Boost in marketing expenses to acquire market share.
Alternative-2: Introduction of Click and Recommendations of Dont Tweak Your Supply Chain Rethink It End To End Case Solution Stores
Alternative 2 includes the introduction of online market locations through producing a proper business's site. With the increased trends towards online shopping, the online shops like Amazon, Alibaba and so on might pose a severe danger to the market share of business. Furthermore, the competitors are moving towards click and Recommendations of Dont Tweak Your Supply Chain Rethink It End To End Case Analysis stores with Gap introducing Piperline. This shift towards online markets could decrease the profits for company. In this situation the business might think about introducing Click and Recommendations of Dont Tweak Your Supply Chain Rethink It End To End Case Analysis shops. These stores with a low requirement of funds to settle would allow the company to reach international markets, without ending its domestic stores. The pros and cons of option 2 are provided as follows;
• Low financial investment
• Decreasing competitors risk
• Access to the world markets
• Increasing the size of consumer base
• Easy to handle
• Big Earnings
• Low Operating Costs
• Easy new market entrance
• Hazard to the market position
• Elimination of brand name Individuality
• Removal of the great store experience.
• Risk of decline in elite sales.
Alternative-3: Expansion towards International Markets Without closing Domestic Stores
Another option that the company could think about, is to broaden towards the global markets without closing its domestic shops that contributes to the huge part of incomes of the business. The benefits and drawbacks associated with Alternative 3 are offered listed below;
• Minimizing competitors danger
• Access to the world markets
• Enlarging customer base
• Large Revenues
• Expedition of brand-new global markets.
• Increase in earnings from global markets.
• Revenue diversification.
• Step towards being a strong international brand.
• Continuation of problems related to diversity.
• Differences in cultures could led to a failure of the brand name specifically in Asian nations.
• Low revenues at preliminary levels.
• Boost in marketing expenditures to get market share.
This is sample work and not applicable to real case study. Please place the order on the website to get your own originally done case solution.