Recommendations of Telmore: Disruption In The Danish Mobile Market (A) Case Help
Home >> London Business School >> Telmore: Disruption In The Danish Mobile Market (A) >> Recommendations
Recommendations of Telmore: Disruption In The Danish Mobile Market (A) Case Study Analysis
On the basis of above internal and external analysis of the business along with the evaluation of different alternatives, the business is recommended to think about alternative 3. As alternative 3 would enable the company to broaden in global markets without any reduction in its local earnings and any wear and tear of its market position. The business might pursue alternative 1 which would make it possible for the company to focus on potential global markets rather than the regional markets but as the company is extremely reliant on the regional markets with 90% of its stores in the United States, there fore pursuing option 1 would result in the significant decline in business's revenue.
Aletrnative-1: Expanding International Brick and Recommendations of Telmore: Disruption In The Danish Mobile Market (A) Case Help Stores
The business has a long term market position in US which can not be created soon in the new markets. The choice would help the company to broaden in worldwide markets along with the removal of issues raised in its local markets related to its variety.
• Exploration of new global markets.
• Increase in income from worldwide markets.
• Elimination of concerns associated with diversity.
• Earnings diversity.
• Step towards being a strong international brand name.
• Loss of substantial earnings from the regional markets.
• Increase in competition.
• Distinctions in cultures could led to a failure of the brand specifically in Asian nations.
• Low profits at preliminary levels.
• Boost in marketing expenses to get market share.
Alternative-2: Introduction of Click and Recommendations of Telmore: Disruption In The Danish Mobile Market (A) Case Analysis Stores
Alternative 2 consists of the introduction of online market locations through generating a proper company's site. With the increased patterns towards online shopping, the online shops like Amazon, Alibaba etc. could present an extreme threat to the marketplace share of company. Moreover, the rivals are shifting towards click and Recommendations of Telmore: Disruption In The Danish Mobile Market (A) Case Solution shops with Gap introducing Piperline. This shift towards online markets could decrease the incomes for business. In this situation the business could think about presenting Click and Recommendations of Telmore: Disruption In The Danish Mobile Market (A) Case Analysis shops. These shops with a low requirement of funds to settle would allow the business to reach international markets, without ending its domestic shops. The pros and cons of option 2 are given as follows;
• Low financial investment
• Decreasing competitors threat
• Access to the world markets
• Increasing the size of consumer base
• Easy to manage
• Large Revenues
• Low Operating Costs
• Easy brand-new market entryway
• Threat to the marketplace position
• Elimination of brand Individuality
• Removal of the excellent shop experience.
• Risk of decline in elite sales.
Alternative-3: Expansion towards International Markets Without closing Domestic Stores
Another choice that the company might think about, is to broaden towards the global markets without closing its domestic stores that adds to the major part of revenues of the business. The advantages and disadvantages associated with Alternative 3 are given listed below;
• Lowering competitors risk
• Access to the world markets
• Enlarging customer base
• Big Incomes
• Expedition of new global markets.
• Increase in profits from global markets.
• Revenue diversity.
• Action towards being a strong worldwide brand name.
• Continuation of issues associated with variety.
• Differences in cultures could caused a failure of the brand name particularly in Asian countries.
• Low incomes at initial levels.
• Increase in marketing expenditures to acquire market share.
This is sample work and not applicable to real case study. Please place the order on the website to get your own originally done case solution.