Swot Analysis of Optimus Portugal A Strategy For 3g Broadband (A) Case Analysis
Home >> London Business School >> Optimus Portugal A Strategy For 3g Broadband (A) >> Swot Analysis
Swot Analysis of Optimus Portugal A Strategy For 3g Broadband (A) Case Study Analysis
The company has a strong market position with a variety of strengths consisting of; the business's focus at particular market sector i.e. teenagers, long history i.e. established in 1892, popular brand name i.e. renowned figures using company's clothes together with the worldwide brand name recognition, the special brand name and shop experience provided to customers, strong market position with high brand loyalty, various style ideas and environments for all of the brands which develop an unique psychological experience and the non-traditional ways of marketing through models. All of these strengths have led to a strong market position in domestic and the international markets. (Gulam, 2016).
The major strengths of Swot Analysis of Optimus Portugal A Strategy For 3g Broadband (A) Case Analysis are
1. The strong relationship and partnership with established organizations that have actually increased the loyalty towards the hospital
2. A great success of the past events arranged by Swot Analysis of Optimus Portugal A Strategy For 3g Broadband (A) Case Solution
3. The proceeds or collection of funds or contributions which have earned through the sale of Optimus Portugal A Strategy For 3g Broadband (A) Blizzard in an annual event of Wonder Treat Day have possess the good cause
In addition to a variety of strengths, the business also has specific weak points that withstands the business's prosperity in form of increasing returns. Among the major weaknesses of the business is the problems related to gender discrimination and diversity with the business that it faced for a decade. Together with it, the criticism over business's rigorous appearance policy, access to restricted target audience and the high pricing policy are also among the major weak points of the company that resist its growth.
The major weak points of Swot Analysis of Optimus Portugal A Strategy For 3g Broadband (A) Case Solution are
1. A constant decline in the collection of donations on annual basis
2. A decline in the per shop income in Toronto which have stopped working to raise contributions from here
3. Some franchise owners are disappointing their desire to participate in an annual occasion day due to the believe that their participation in Wonder Treat Day are resulting in the reduction of the revenues in addition to the not any significant modification before and after profits of their firms and businesses
There are a variety of chances in the market that Swot Analysis of Optimus Portugal A Strategy For 3g Broadband (A) Case Help could get to increase its market share and accomplish potential profit margins. The opportunities provided in the market consist of the company's growth towards other European and Asian Markets with opening Traditional stores. Another organisation opportunity is the entryway in other business segments i.e. old segment.Moreover, the business could likewise open its online shops like Piperline being the online sector for Gilly Hicks.
The significant opportunities of Swot Analysis of Optimus Portugal A Strategy For 3g Broadband (A) Case Solution are
1. To bring a yearly event such as Wonder Reward Day in the schools
2. To provide the rewards to the franchisees for the involvement in an annual occasion such as Miracle Treat Day
3. To call for the cause associated occasions
The business with its presence in a competitive environment and together with the problems related to its variety, faces a great deal of risks including the marketplace capture by Space in potential worldwide markets as Gap is also considering to shift in the international markets and the consumer shift towards Victoria's Street with social attachment.
The significant threats of Swot Analysis of Optimus Portugal A Strategy For 3g Broadband (A) Case Analysis are
1. The economic circumstances of the nation which might lead towards the decline in charitable activities
2. An increase in competition related to the sale of frozen treats
This is sample work and not applicable to real case study. Please place the order on the website to get your own originally done case solution.