Recommendations of Dollar Shave Club: Disrupting The Shaving Industry Case Help
Home >> London Business School >> Dollar Shave Club: Disrupting The Shaving Industry >> Recommendations
Recommendations of Dollar Shave Club: Disrupting The Shaving Industry Case Study Help
On the basis of above internal and external analysis of the business in addition to the examination of different options, the company is advised to think about alternative 3. As alternative 3 would enable the company to broaden in global markets without any decrease in its regional incomes and any degeneration of its market position. By thinking about Alternative 3, the company might keep its shop experience and brand name originality. Nevertheless, it might also think about alternative 2 that might permit the company to access the marketplaces without any potential investment. Although, the business could pursue alternative 1 which would allow the company to focus on possible global markets instead of the regional markets but as the business is extremely depending on the local markets with 90% of its stores in the US, there fore pursuing option 1 would result in the considerable decline in company's profits. The business is advised to think about alternative 3.
Aletrnative-1: Expanding International Brick and Recommendations of Dollar Shave Club: Disrupting The Shaving Industry Case Analysis Stores
The business has a long term market position in United States which can not be created soon in the brand-new markets. The option would help the business to expand in worldwide markets along with the removal of issues raised in its local markets related to its variety.
• Exploration of new global markets.
• Boost in income from international markets.
• Removal of concerns related to diversity.
• Revenue diversity.
• Step towards being a strong worldwide brand.
• Loss of substantial incomes from the local markets.
• Increase in competitors.
• Distinctions in cultures might resulted in a failure of the brand particularly in Asian nations.
• Low profits at preliminary levels.
• Increase in marketing expenditures to gain market share.
Alternative-2: Introduction of Click and Recommendations of Dollar Shave Club: Disrupting The Shaving Industry Case Help Stores
Alternative 2 includes the introduction of online market locations through creating an appropriate company's website. With the increased patterns towards online shopping, the online stores like Amazon, Alibaba and so on might posture a severe hazard to the market share of company. The rivals are moving towards click and Recommendations of Dollar Shave Club: Disrupting The Shaving Industry Case Solution shops with Gap presenting Piperline. This shift towards online markets might lower the revenues for business. In this scenario the business could consider presenting Click and Recommendations of Dollar Shave Club: Disrupting The Shaving Industry Case Help stores. These shops with a low requirement of funds to settle would enable the business to reach global markets, without ending its domestic stores. The advantages and disadvantages of option 2 are provided as follows;
• Low financial investment
• Reducing competition threat
• Access to the world markets
• Expanding consumer base
• Easy to manage
• Large Revenues
• Low Operating Costs
• Easy brand-new market entrance
• Threat to the market position
• Removal of brand Originality
• Removal of the great shop experience.
• Danger of decrease in elite sales.
Alternative-3: Expansion towards International Markets Without closing Domestic Stores
Another choice that the company could think about, is to expand towards the worldwide markets without closing its domestic stores that contributes to the huge part of incomes of the business. The pros and cons connected to Alternative 3 are given below;
• Lowering competition hazard
• Access to the world markets
• Enlarging customer base
• Big Profits
• Expedition of new global markets.
• Boost in income from global markets.
• Income diversity.
• Action towards being a strong global brand.
• Extension of concerns connected to variety.
• Distinctions in cultures could resulted in a failure of the brand specifically in Asian countries.
• Low earnings at preliminary levels.
• Increase in marketing expenses to acquire market share.
This is sample work and not applicable to real case study. Please place the order on the website to get your own originally done case solution.