Swot Analysis of Celtel Nigeria: Towards Serving The Rural Poor (A) Case Help
Home >> London Business School >> Celtel Nigeria: Towards Serving The Rural Poor (A) >> Swot Analysis
Swot Analysis of Celtel Nigeria: Towards Serving The Rural Poor (A) Case Study Solution
The company has a strong market position with a variety of strengths including; the business's focus at specific market segment i.e. teens, long history i.e. established in 1892, popular brand i.e. iconic figures using company's clothing along with the worldwide brand acknowledgment, the special brand and shop experience provided to customers, strong market position with high brand name loyalty, different style concepts and environments for all of the brand names which develop an unique psychological experience and the non-traditional ways of marketing through models. All of these strengths have actually led to a strong market position in domestic and the international markets. (Gulam, 2016).
The significant strengths of Swot Analysis of Celtel Nigeria: Towards Serving The Rural Poor (A) Case Analysis are
1. The strong relationship and partnership with established organizations that have actually increased the loyalty towards the hospital
2. A great success of the past occasions arranged by Swot Analysis of Celtel Nigeria: Towards Serving The Rural Poor (A) Case Help
3. The earnings or collection of funds or donations which have made through the sale of Celtel Nigeria: Towards Serving The Rural Poor (A) Blizzard in a yearly event of Wonder Treat Day have possess the excellent cause
Together with a variety of strengths, the business also has certain weak points that withstands the business's prosperity in form of increasing returns. Among the major weaknesses of the company is the concerns associated with gender discrimination and diversity with the company that it faced for a decade. Together with it, the criticism over business's stringent look policy, access to restricted target audience and the high pricing policy are likewise one of the significant weaknesses of the business that resist its development.
The major weaknesses of Swot Analysis of Celtel Nigeria: Towards Serving The Rural Poor (A) Case Solution are
1. A consistent decrease in the collection of donations on annual basis
2. A decrease in the per store earnings in Toronto which have stopped working to raise contributions from here
3. Some franchise owners are not showing their determination to take part in a yearly occasion day due to the think that their involvement in Wonder Reward Day are resulting in the reduction of the earnings along with the not any significant change prior to and after profits of their companies and businesses
There are a variety of opportunities in the market that Swot Analysis of Celtel Nigeria: Towards Serving The Rural Poor (A) Case Solution might obtain to increase its market share and accomplish prospective profit margins. The chances presented in the market include the company's expansion towards other European and Asian Markets with opening Brick and mortar shops. Another company opportunity is the entryway in other organisation segments i.e. old segment.Moreover, the business might likewise open its online stores like Piperline being the online segment for Gilly Hicks.
The significant opportunities of Swot Analysis of Celtel Nigeria: Towards Serving The Rural Poor (A) Case Analysis are
1. To bring a yearly event such as Wonder Reward Day in the schools
2. To provide the incentives to the franchisees for the involvement in an annual event such as Miracle Reward Day
3. To call for the cause related occasions
The company with its existence in a competitive environment and in addition to the issues connected to its variety, faces a lot of threats including the marketplace capture by Space in potential international markets as Space is likewise considering to move in the international markets and the customer shift towards Victoria's Street with social attachment.
The major threats of Swot Analysis of Celtel Nigeria: Towards Serving The Rural Poor (A) Case Help are
1. The economic scenarios of the nation which may lead towards the decline in charitable activities
2. An increase in competitors related to the sale of frozen deals with
This is sample work and not applicable to real case study. Please place the order on the website to get your own originally done case solution.