Recommendations of Parfums Cacharel De Loreal 1997-2007 Decoding And Revitalizing A Classic Brand Case Solution
Home >> Insead Business School >> Parfums Cacharel De Loreal 1997-2007 Decoding And Revitalizing A Classic Brand >> Recommendations
Recommendations of Parfums Cacharel De Loreal 1997-2007 Decoding And Revitalizing A Classic Brand Case Study Analysis
On the basis of above internal and external analysis of the company together with the examination of various alternatives, the business is recommended to consider alternative 3. As alternative 3 would enable the business to expand in global markets with no reduction in its regional incomes and any degeneration of its market position. By considering Alternative 3, the company might maintain its store experience and brand name individuality. It might also consider alternative 2 that could enable the business to access the markets without any possible investment. The company could pursue alternative 1 which would enable the company to focus on possible worldwide markets rather than the regional markets but as the business is extremely dependent on the local markets with 90% of its shops in the US, there fore pursuing alternative 1 would result in the significant decline in company's income. Therefore, the business is recommended to think about alternative 3.
Aletrnative-1: Expanding International Brick and Recommendations of Parfums Cacharel De Loreal 1997-2007 Decoding And Revitalizing A Classic Brand Case Help Stores
Growth towards worldwide markets through opening new stores in other Europe and Asian nations with closing domestic shops is although an excellent option for increasing the international presence of the business. Nevertheless, the closing of domestic shops might highly impact the incomes of the company as above 90% of its shops lie locally and closing those stores would eventually reduce the incomes of the firm. The company has a long term market position in United States which can not be produced quickly in the new markets. The option would help the business to broaden in worldwide markets together with the removal of problems raised in its local markets associated with its variety. The advantages and disadvantages for Option 1 are listed below;
• Expedition of new international markets.
• Increase in earnings from international markets.
• Removal of problems related to variety.
• Revenue diversity.
• Step towards being a strong international brand name.
• Loss of extensive profits from the regional markets.
• Increase in competitors.
• Differences in cultures might led to a failure of the brand name specifically in Asian countries.
• Low incomes at initial levels.
• Increase in marketing expenses to acquire market share.
Alternative-2: Introduction of Click and Recommendations of Parfums Cacharel De Loreal 1997-2007 Decoding And Revitalizing A Classic Brand Case Help Stores
Alternative 2 includes the intro of online market locations through creating an appropriate company's site. With the increased patterns towards online shopping, the online stores like Amazon, Alibaba etc. might pose a serious hazard to the market share of business. The rivals are shifting towards click and Recommendations of Parfums Cacharel De Loreal 1997-2007 Decoding And Revitalizing A Classic Brand Case Analysis shops with Space introducing Piperline. This shift towards online markets might decrease the profits for business. In this situation the company could consider introducing Click and Recommendations of Parfums Cacharel De Loreal 1997-2007 Decoding And Revitalizing A Classic Brand Case Analysis shops. These stores with a low requirement of funds to settle would allow the business to reach worldwide markets, without ending its domestic shops. The benefits and drawbacks of alternative 2 are provided as follows;
• Low investment
• Reducing competitors danger
• Access to the world markets
• Expanding customer base
• Easy to manage
• Large Profits
• Low Operating Costs
• Easy brand-new market entryway
• Risk to the market position
• Removal of brand name Uniqueness
• Removal of the fantastic shop experience.
• Threat of decrease in elite sales.
Alternative-3: Expansion towards International Markets Without closing Domestic Stores
Another alternative that the business could consider, is to broaden towards the international markets without closing its domestic shops that contributes to the huge part of incomes of the business. The pros and cons related to Alternative 3 are provided listed below;
• Lowering competitors hazard
• Access to the world markets
• Enlarging consumer base
• Large Profits
• Expedition of brand-new worldwide markets.
• Increase in profits from international markets.
• Earnings diversity.
• Step towards being a strong worldwide brand name.
• Extension of issues related to diversity.
• Distinctions in cultures could caused a failure of the brand especially in Asian countries.
• Low earnings at initial levels.
• Increase in marketing expenditures to acquire market share.
This is sample work and not applicable to real case study. Please place the order on the website to get your own originally done case solution.