Recommendations of The Coca-Cola - Honest Tea Deal Promoting Sustainability Or Corporate Greenwashing Case Help
Recommendations of The Coca-Cola - Honest Tea Deal Promoting Sustainability Or Corporate Greenwashing Case Study Analysis
On the basis of above internal and external analysis of the company together with the assessment of different alternatives, the company is suggested to think about alternative 3. As alternative 3 would enable the company to broaden in global markets with no decrease in its local earnings and any wear and tear of its market position. By thinking about Alternative 3, the business could maintain its store experience and brand individuality. It might also think about alternative 2 that might enable the business to access the markets without any prospective financial investment. The business could pursue alternative 1 which would make it possible for the business to focus on potential worldwide markets rather than the local markets but as the business is extremely dependent on the local markets with 90% of its shops in the US, there fore pursuing option 1 would result in the significant decrease in company's revenue. For that reason, the company is suggested to think about alternative 3.
Aletrnative-1: Expanding International Brick and Recommendations of The Coca-Cola - Honest Tea Deal Promoting Sustainability Or Corporate Greenwashing Case Help Stores
Expansion towards international markets through opening new shops in other Europe and Asian nations with closing domestic stores is although a great choice for increasing the international presence of the company. The closing of domestic stores could highly impact the incomes of the firm as above 90% of its shops are situated locally and closing those shops would eventually lower the revenues of the company. Furthermore, the company has a long term market position in United States which can not be produced soon in the new markets. The alternative would assist the business to expand in global markets together with the elimination of concerns raised in its local markets associated with its diversity. The advantages and disadvantages for Alternative 1 are noted below;
• Expedition of new global markets.
• Boost in income from global markets.
• Elimination of concerns connected to variety.
• Earnings diversity.
• Action towards being a strong global brand name.
• Loss of substantial profits from the local markets.
• Boost in competitors.
• Differences in cultures could led to a failure of the brand particularly in Asian countries.
• Low incomes at preliminary levels.
• Increase in marketing expenses to get market share.
Alternative-2: Introduction of Click and Recommendations of The Coca-Cola - Honest Tea Deal Promoting Sustainability Or Corporate Greenwashing Case Solution Stores
Alternative 2 includes the introduction of online market locations through generating a proper company's site. With the increased trends towards online shopping, the online stores like Amazon, Alibaba etc. could present a severe threat to the marketplace share of company. The rivals are moving towards click and Recommendations of The Coca-Cola - Honest Tea Deal Promoting Sustainability Or Corporate Greenwashing Case Analysis shops with Space presenting Piperline. This shift towards online markets could decrease the profits for company. In this circumstance the company could consider presenting Click and Recommendations of The Coca-Cola - Honest Tea Deal Promoting Sustainability Or Corporate Greenwashing Case Solution shops. These stores with a low requirement of funds to settle would enable the business to reach global markets, without ending its domestic stores. The advantages and disadvantages of alternative 2 are provided as follows;
• Low financial investment
• Lowering competitors risk
• Access to the world markets
• Enlarging consumer base
• Easy to handle
• Big Profits
• Low Operating Costs
• Easy new market entrance
• Hazard to the marketplace position
• Removal of brand name Originality
• Elimination of the fantastic shop experience.
• Risk of decline in elite sales.
Alternative-3: Expansion towards International Markets Without closing Domestic Stores
Another alternative that the business could think about, is to expand towards the worldwide markets without closing its domestic shops that contributes to the huge part of earnings of the company. The benefits and drawbacks associated with Alternative 3 are provided listed below;
• Minimizing competitors risk
• Access to the world markets
• Expanding customer base
• Large Revenues
• Expedition of brand-new global markets.
• Increase in profits from international markets.
• Income diversity.
• Action towards being a strong global brand.
• Extension of problems associated with variety.
• Distinctions in cultures could caused a failure of the brand name especially in Asian countries.
• Low earnings at preliminary levels.
• Increase in marketing expenses to acquire market share.
This is sample work and not applicable to real case study. Please place the order on the website to get your own originally done case solution.