Pestel Analysis of The Acquisition Bid For Ufj Holdings Case Solution
Pestel Analysis of The Acquisition Bid For Ufj Holdings Case Study Solution
In the year 2011 and 2012, the corporate tax rate, service tax rate and basic tax rate had actually declined which eventually had an influence on the development of service revenues. This unforeseen growth in profits will eventually increase the charitable activities in Canada in order to improve the company image and to market himself in an ethical method.
Due to the worldwide financial crises in the year 2008 and 2009, the comparative growth of Gross Domestic Product (GDP) rate in Canada had declined in the year 2012 form the year 2011. This decreased does not present the decrease in the per capita income of Canadian individuals in the year 2012 from the year 2011 however the development in per capita earnings have actually increased in reducing method which may not be the factor to the decrease in charitable activities since the per capita earnings had grown in 2012 in comparison of 2011.
As it has been decided that the Pestel Analysis of The Acquisition Bid For Ufj Holdings Case Help will now target the elementary and high school children to increase the charitable activities and contributions in Toronto by 1.4 million Canadian dollars which are aged between 9 to 17 years old, their income is really low as they depend on their moms and dads, took pleasure in the frozen deals with and interested to provide the valuable contributions for the better health of Pestel Analysis of The Acquisition Bid For Ufj Holdings Case Help of Canada.
Due to the technological advancement in Canada, the small and corporate services will produce more in less expense which eventually lead towards the cost conserving leading to more revenues and margins which may lead towards the more involvement in the charitable activities and an annual occasion such as Miracle Reward Day in orderto offer the valuable donations for the better health of Pestel Analysis of The Acquisition Bid For Ufj Holdings Case Help of Canada.
There are four alternative methods whose implementation will increase the charitable donations in Toronto, Canada by 1.4 million Canadian dollars in a year. These 4 alternative methods are:
The essential issues facing by the business relate to the
1. Time constraint of 3 months to make and execute the method in Toronto, Canada
2. A continuous decrease in the collection of contributions on annual basis
3. A decline in the per shop income in Toronto which have failed to raise donations from here
4. A main focus of Pestel Analysis of The Acquisition Bid For Ufj Holdings Case Solution Structure is towards the advancement ofloyalty programs and the structure of customer relationships with potential customers of Miracle Treat Day
5. Some franchise owners are disappointing their determination to participate in a yearly occasion day due to the think that their participation in Miracle Treat Day are leading to the decrease of the earnings in addition to the not any significant modification prior to and after profits of their firms and organisations
1. Franchise Rewards: By offering the incentives to franchise owners, the hospital will be able to raise as much funds as possible to be generated through an annual event called Miracle Treat Day.
For this function, the hospital needs to begin the Prize contest such as the first place prizeon the basis of the greatest contribution, second place prizeon the basis of the 2nd greatest contribution, 3rd location reward on the basis of the 3rd greatest contribution, and a lot more. These prizes will encourage the franchise owners to get involved more in the charitable activities in a yearly event of Miracle Treat Day.
2. Loyalty Card: In order to develop and keep more loyal clients for Pestel Analysis of The Acquisition Bid For Ufj Holdings Case Help to supply the important donations for the much better health of Pestel Analysis of The Acquisition Bid For Ufj Holdings Case Help of Canada, the hospital should develop the loyalty card program for the blizzards to recognized commitment in consumers.
3. Schools: For the purpose to get the quick increase in number of contributions from the area of Toronto, hospital must consist of the variety of schools found in Toronto to participate inan yearly occasion such as Wonder Reward Dayto provide the important donations for the better health of Pestel Analysis of The Acquisition Bid For Ufj Holdings Case Help of Canada.
Email Marketing: The use of Email marketing must be executed by the hospital to capture the number of schools and franchise owners to participate in a yearly event such as Miracle Reward Dayto provide the important donations for the much better health of Pestel Analysis of The Acquisition Bid For Ufj Holdings Case Help of Canada.
This is sample work and not applicable to real case study. Please place the order on the website to get your own originally done case solution.