Recommendations of Fords E-Business Strategy Case Help
Recommendations of Fords E-Business Strategy Case Study Help
On the basis of above internal and external analysis of the business together with the assessment of various options, the business is recommended to consider alternative 3. As alternative 3 would allow the company to broaden in worldwide markets without any reduction in its regional incomes and any wear and tear of its market position. By considering Alternative 3, the company might maintain its store experience and brand uniqueness. It might likewise think about alternative 2 that could allow the company to access the markets without any potential investment. Although, the company might pursue alternative 1 which would make it possible for the company to concentrate on prospective worldwide markets rather than the regional markets however as the business is highly based on the local markets with 90% of its shops in the US, there fore pursuing alternative 1 would result in the substantial decrease in business's profits. For that reason, the company is recommended to consider alternative 3.
Aletrnative-1: Expanding International Brick and Recommendations of Fords E-Business Strategy Case Help Stores
Growth towards global markets through opening brand-new stores in other Europe and Asian countries with closing domestic stores is although a great choice for increasing the global existence of the business. The closing of domestic shops could highly affect the incomes of the firm as above 90% of its shops are located domestically and closing those shops would eventually decrease the incomes of the firm. The business has a long term market position in US which can not be produced quickly in the new markets. The choice would help the company to expand in worldwide markets in addition to the removal of concerns raised in its regional markets related to its diversity. The pros and Cons for Alternative 1 are listed below;
• Exploration of brand-new worldwide markets.
• Increase in earnings from worldwide markets.
• Elimination of problems related to diversity.
• Revenue diversity.
• Action towards being a strong international brand name.
• Loss of substantial revenues from the regional markets.
• Boost in competition.
• Distinctions in cultures could caused a failure of the brand name specifically in Asian nations.
• Low incomes at initial levels.
• Boost in marketing expenditures to gain market share.
Alternative-2: Introduction of Click and Recommendations of Fords E-Business Strategy Case Analysis Stores
With the increased trends towards online shopping, the online stores like Amazon, Alibaba etc. could position a serious threat to the market share of company. In this situation the company could think about presenting Click and Recommendations of Fords E-Business Strategy Case Analysis stores. These shops with a low requirement of funds to settle would make it possible for the business to reach global markets, without ending its domestic shops.
• Low financial investment
• Lowering competitors risk
• Access to the world markets
• Increasing the size of consumer base
• Easy to manage
• Big Incomes
• Low Operating Costs
• Easy brand-new market entryway
• Hazard to the market position
• Elimination of brand Originality
• Removal of the great store experience.
• Risk of decrease in elite sales.
Alternative-3: Expansion towards International Markets Without closing Domestic Stores
Another choice that the company might think about, is to expand towards the worldwide markets without closing its domestic stores that contributes to the huge part of revenues of the company. The pros and cons associated with Alternative 3 are offered listed below;
• Lowering competition hazard
• Access to the world markets
• Enlarging consumer base
• Big Incomes
• Expedition of brand-new global markets.
• Increase in earnings from global markets.
• Profits diversification.
• Step towards being a strong international brand.
• Continuation of concerns related to variety.
• Differences in cultures could caused a failure of the brand particularly in Asian nations.
• Low earnings at preliminary levels.
• Increase in marketing expenses to acquire market share.
This is sample work and not applicable to real case study. Please place the order on the website to get your own originally done case solution.