Recommendations of Coca-Colas Dasani In The Uk The Public Relations Fiasco Case Solution
Home >> Ibs Center For Management Research >> Coca-Colas Dasani In The Uk The Public Relations Fiasco >> Recommendations
Recommendations of Coca-Colas Dasani In The Uk The Public Relations Fiasco Case Study Help
On the basis of above internal and external analysis of the business in addition to the evaluation of different alternatives, the business is advised to think about alternative 3. As alternative 3 would allow the business to broaden in worldwide markets without any decrease in its regional revenues and any wear and tear of its market position. By considering Alternative 3, the company might keep its shop experience and brand name originality. Nevertheless, it might also consider alternative 2 that could enable the business to access the marketplaces without any possible investment. Although, the company might pursue alternative 1 which would allow the business to focus on possible international markets rather than the regional markets however as the company is extremely dependent on the local markets with 90% of its stores in the US, there fore pursuing option 1 would result in the substantial decline in business's income. The company is suggested to consider alternative 3.
Aletrnative-1: Expanding International Brick and Recommendations of Coca-Colas Dasani In The Uk The Public Relations Fiasco Case Help Stores
Expansion towards international markets through opening new shops in other Europe and Asian nations with closing domestic shops is although a good option for increasing the international presence of the company. The closing of domestic stores could extremely affect the incomes of the firm as above 90% of its shops are situated locally and closing those shops would eventually reduce the incomes of the company. Furthermore, the business has a long term market position in United States which can not be produced soon in the brand-new markets. The option would help the business to broaden in international markets in addition to the elimination of problems raised in its local markets connected to its variety. The advantages and disadvantages for Option 1 are listed below;
• Exploration of new worldwide markets.
• Increase in income from international markets.
• Removal of concerns associated with diversity.
• Profits diversification.
• Action towards being a strong international brand name.
• Loss of comprehensive incomes from the regional markets.
• Boost in competitors.
• Distinctions in cultures might led to a failure of the brand name specifically in Asian nations.
• Low revenues at initial levels.
• Boost in marketing expenses to gain market share.
Alternative-2: Introduction of Click and Recommendations of Coca-Colas Dasani In The Uk The Public Relations Fiasco Case Analysis Stores
Alternative 2 includes the introduction of online market locations through creating an appropriate company's website. With the increased patterns towards online shopping, the online stores like Amazon, Alibaba and so on could position a serious danger to the marketplace share of company. The rivals are shifting towards click and Recommendations of Coca-Colas Dasani In The Uk The Public Relations Fiasco Case Analysis stores with Gap presenting Piperline. This shift towards online markets might minimize the profits for business. In this scenario the business might consider presenting Click and Recommendations of Coca-Colas Dasani In The Uk The Public Relations Fiasco Case Analysis shops. These shops with a low requirement of funds to settle would allow the company to reach international markets, without ending its domestic shops. The advantages and disadvantages of option 2 are given as follows;
• Low investment
• Minimizing competition risk
• Access to the world markets
• Expanding customer base
• Easy to handle
• Big Earnings
• Low Operating Expense
• Easy brand-new market entrance
• Danger to the marketplace position
• Removal of brand Individuality
• Elimination of the fantastic shop experience.
• Threat of decline in elite sales.
Alternative-3: Expansion towards International Markets Without closing Domestic Stores
Another option that the business could consider, is to broaden towards the international markets without closing its domestic shops that adds to the huge part of earnings of the company. The pros and cons related to Alternative 3 are offered listed below;
• Lowering competitors hazard
• Access to the world markets
• Enlarging consumer base
• Large Profits
• Exploration of new international markets.
• Increase in profits from global markets.
• Revenue diversification.
• Step towards being a strong worldwide brand.
• Continuation of concerns associated with diversity.
• Differences in cultures could led to a failure of the brand particularly in Asian countries.
• Low incomes at preliminary levels.
• Increase in marketing expenses to gain market share.
This is sample work and not applicable to real case study. Please place the order on the website to get your own originally done case solution.