Pestel Analysis of Bumrungrads Hospital 2000 Information System Case Solution
Pestel Analysis of Bumrungrads Hospital 2000 Information System Case Study Analysis
In the year 2011 and 2012, the corporate tax rate, service tax rate and general tax rate had decreased which ultimately had an impact on the growth of organisation earnings. This unforeseen growth in profits will ultimately increase the charitable activities in Canada in order to improve the company image and to market himself in an ethical way.
Due to the international financial crises in the year 2008 and 2009, the relative growth of Gross Domestic Product (GDP) rate in Canada had actually declined in the year 2012 form the year 2011. This declined does not present the decrease in the per capita income of Canadian individuals in the year 2012 from the year 2011 but the development in per capita earnings have actually increased in decreasing way which may not be the factor to the decrease in charitable activities because the per capita earnings had actually grown in 2012 in contrast of 2011.
As it has been decided that the Pestel Analysis of Bumrungrads Hospital 2000 Information System Case Analysis will now target the primary and high school kids to increase the charitable activities and contributions in Toronto by 1.4 million Canadian dollars which are aged in between 9 to 17 years of ages, their earnings is very low as they are dependent upon their parents, enjoyed the frozen deals with and interested to provide the valuable contributions for the much better health of Pestel Analysis of Bumrungrads Hospital 2000 Information System Case Analysis of Canada.
Due to the technological advancement in Canada, the little and corporate organisations will produce more in less expense which eventually lead towards the expense conserving leading to more revenues and margins which may lead towards the more participation in the charitable activities and an annual occasion such as Miracle Reward Day in orderto offer the valuable donations for the better health of Pestel Analysis of Bumrungrads Hospital 2000 Information System Case Solution of Canada.
There are 4 alternative techniques whose application will increase the charitable donations in Toronto, Canada by 1.4 million Canadian dollars in a year. These four alternative techniques are:
The key concerns dealing with by the business relate to the
1. Time constraint of 3 months to make and implement the method in Toronto, Canada
2. A continuous decline in the collection of donations on yearly basis
3. A decrease in the per shop income in Toronto which have actually failed to raise contributions from here
4. A primary focus of Pestel Analysis of Bumrungrads Hospital 2000 Information System Case Solution Structure is towards the development ofloyalty programs and the building of customer relationships with possible consumers of Wonder Treat Day
5. Some franchise owners are not showing their willingness to participate in an annual event day due to the believe that their participation in Wonder Reward Day are resulting in the decrease of the profits together with the not any major modification before and after profits of their companies and organisations
1. Franchise Rewards: By providing the rewards to franchise owners, the hospital will be able to raise as much funds as possible to be generated through an annual event called Miracle Treat Day.
For this function, the hospital needs to start the Reward contest such as the top place prizeon the basis of the highest contribution, 2nd location prizeon the basis of the 2nd greatest contribution, third place prize on the basis of the 3rd highest donation, and much more. These prizes will encourage the franchise owners to get involved more in the charitable activities in a yearly occasion of Wonder Reward Day.
2. Loyalty Card: In order to establish and keep more devoted clients for Pestel Analysis of Bumrungrads Hospital 2000 Information System Case Help to supply the important contributions for the better health of Pestel Analysis of Bumrungrads Hospital 2000 Information System Case Help of Canada, the hospital must develop the commitment card program for the blizzards to recognized loyalty in consumers.
3. Schools: For the purpose to get the rapid boost in number of donations from the location of Toronto, hospital ought to consist of the variety of schools located in Toronto to participate inan yearly event such as Miracle Reward Dayto provide the valuable contributions for the much better health of Pestel Analysis of Bumrungrads Hospital 2000 Information System Case Solution of Canada.
Email Marketing: Using Email marketing must be executed by the hospital to record the number of schools and franchise owners to take part in a yearly occasion such as Miracle Treat Dayto provide the important donations for the much better health of Pestel Analysis of Bumrungrads Hospital 2000 Information System Case Help of Canada.
This is sample work and not applicable to real case study. Please place the order on the website to get your own originally done case solution.