Recommendations of General Electric: Jack Welchs Second Wave (B) Case Analysis
Recommendations of General Electric: Jack Welchs Second Wave (B) Case Study Analysis
On the basis of above internal and external analysis of the business together with the examination of various alternatives, the business is recommended to consider alternative 3. As alternative 3 would enable the company to broaden in international markets without any decrease in its local revenues and any deterioration of its market position. By considering Alternative 3, the company might preserve its store experience and brand uniqueness. It could also consider alternative 2 that could permit the business to access the markets without any possible financial investment. The business might pursue alternative 1 which would allow the company to focus on prospective global markets rather than the local markets but as the business is extremely dependent on the local markets with 90% of its stores in the United States, there fore pursuing alternative 1 would result in the substantial decrease in business's income. Therefore, the company is advised to consider alternative 3.
Aletrnative-1: Expanding International Brick and Recommendations of General Electric: Jack Welchs Second Wave (B) Case Help Stores
Expansion towards worldwide markets through opening brand-new shops in other Europe and Asian nations with closing domestic stores is although a good option for increasing the worldwide presence of the business. The closing of domestic stores might highly affect the incomes of the firm as above 90% of its shops are located locally and closing those stores would ultimately reduce the earnings of the firm. The business has a long term market position in US which can not be generated soon in the brand-new markets. The alternative would help the company to broaden in worldwide markets together with the removal of concerns raised in its local markets related to its diversity. The advantages and disadvantages for Alternative 1 are noted below;
• Exploration of new global markets.
• Increase in revenue from worldwide markets.
• Removal of problems connected to diversity.
• Revenue diversity.
• Step towards being a strong worldwide brand.
• Loss of comprehensive incomes from the local markets.
• Increase in competition.
• Differences in cultures might resulted in a failure of the brand name especially in Asian nations.
• Low profits at preliminary levels.
• Boost in marketing expenses to acquire market share.
Alternative-2: Introduction of Click and Recommendations of General Electric: Jack Welchs Second Wave (B) Case Analysis Stores
Alternative 2 includes the intro of online market places through generating a proper business's website. With the increased trends towards online shopping, the online shops like Amazon, Alibaba etc. might pose a serious risk to the marketplace share of business. Additionally, the competitors are moving towards click and Recommendations of General Electric: Jack Welchs Second Wave (B) Case Analysis stores with Space presenting Piperline. This shift towards online markets could lower the revenues for business. In this circumstance the business might consider introducing Click and Recommendations of General Electric: Jack Welchs Second Wave (B) Case Analysis shops. These shops with a low requirement of funds to settle would allow the company to reach worldwide markets, without ending its domestic shops. The pros and cons of option 2 are provided as follows;
• Low investment
• Decreasing competition threat
• Access to the world markets
• Increasing the size of customer base
• Easy to handle
• Big Earnings
• Low Operating Expense
• Easy new market entrance
• Threat to the marketplace position
• Removal of brand name Originality
• Removal of the great store experience.
• Risk of decrease in elite sales.
Alternative-3: Expansion towards International Markets Without closing Domestic Stores
Another option that the business could consider, is to expand towards the international markets without closing its domestic stores that contributes to the major part of earnings of the business. The pros and cons associated with Alternative 3 are offered listed below;
• Reducing competitors risk
• Access to the world markets
• Expanding consumer base
• Large Profits
• Exploration of brand-new worldwide markets.
• Increase in earnings from global markets.
• Income diversity.
• Action towards being a strong global brand.
• Extension of problems related to variety.
• Differences in cultures could resulted in a failure of the brand particularly in Asian nations.
• Low earnings at preliminary levels.
• Boost in marketing expenses to get market share.
This is sample work and not applicable to real case study. Please place the order on the website to get your own originally done case solution.