Swot Analysis of The De Beers Group: Exploring The Diamond Reselling Opportunity Case Analysis
Home >> Harvard Business School >> The De Beers Group: Exploring The Diamond Reselling Opportunity >> Swot Analysis
Swot Analysis of The De Beers Group: Exploring The Diamond Reselling Opportunity Case Study Solution
The company has a strong market position with a variety of strengths including; the business's focus at particular market sector i.e. teenagers, long history i.e. established in 1892, popular brand i.e. iconic figures wearing business's clothing together with the global brand name recognition, the unique brand name and store experience supplied to customers, strong market position with high brand loyalty, various design ideas and environments for all of the brands which develop a distinct psychological experience and the non-traditional ways of marketing through designs. All of these strengths have actually led to a strong market position in domestic and the worldwide markets. (Gulam, 2016).
The major strengths of Swot Analysis of The De Beers Group: Exploring The Diamond Reselling Opportunity Case Help are
1. The strong relationship and partnership with established organizations that have increased the loyalty towards the hospital
2. A great success of the past occasions arranged by Swot Analysis of The De Beers Group: Exploring The Diamond Reselling Opportunity Case Analysis
3. The proceeds or collection of funds or donations which have actually made through the sale of The De Beers Group: Exploring The Diamond Reselling Opportunity Blizzard in an annual occasion of Miracle Treat Day have possess the great cause
Together with a variety of strengths, the company also has particular weaknesses that resists the business's success in form of increasing returns. One of the significant weaknesses of the company is the concerns related to gender discrimination and diversity with the company that it faced for a decade. Along with it, the criticism over business's strict look policy, access to restricted target markets and the high pricing policy are also among the major weak points of the company that withstand its growth.
The significant weaknesses of Swot Analysis of The De Beers Group: Exploring The Diamond Reselling Opportunity Case Help are
1. A continuous decline in the collection of contributions on annual basis
2. A decrease in the per store income in Toronto which have actually stopped working to raise donations from here
3. Some franchise owners are not showing their willingness to participate in an annual event day due to the believe that their involvement in Miracle Reward Day are leading to the reduction of the revenues along with the not any significant modification before and after incomes of their companies and businesses
There are a number of opportunities in the market that Swot Analysis of The De Beers Group: Exploring The Diamond Reselling Opportunity Case Analysis might obtain to increase its market share and accomplish potential earnings margins. The opportunities presented in the market include the company's growth towards other European and Asian Markets with opening Traditional stores. Another company opportunity is the entryway in other business segments i.e. old segment.Moreover, the company could also open its online shops like Piperline being the online sector for Gilly Hicks.
The major opportunities of Swot Analysis of The De Beers Group: Exploring The Diamond Reselling Opportunity Case Analysis are
1. To bring a yearly event such as Miracle Treat Day in the schools
2. To provide the rewards to the franchisees for the participation in an annual occasion such as Miracle Reward Day
3. To call for the cause associated events
The company with its existence in a competitive environment and together with the concerns associated with its diversity, faces a great deal of hazards consisting of the market capture by Space in potential international markets as Gap is likewise considering to shift in the international markets and the consumer shift towards Victoria's Street with social attachment.
The major risks of Swot Analysis of The De Beers Group: Exploring The Diamond Reselling Opportunity Case Solution are
1. The financial scenarios of the nation which may lead towards the decrease in charitable activities
2. A boost in competitors associated to the sale of frozen treats
This is sample work and not applicable to real case study. Please place the order on the website to get your own originally done case solution.