Recommendations of Malenti Strings: Intrapreneurship Within Flg Inc Case Help
Recommendations of Malenti Strings: Intrapreneurship Within Flg Inc Case Study Analysis
On the basis of above internal and external analysis of the company in addition to the examination of numerous alternatives, the company is advised to think about alternative 3. As alternative 3 would allow the business to expand in international markets with no decrease in its regional profits and any degeneration of its market position. By thinking about Alternative 3, the company could maintain its store experience and brand uniqueness. Nevertheless, it could also consider alternative 2 that could permit the business to access the marketplaces with no possible financial investment. The business might pursue alternative 1 which would allow the business to focus on possible global markets rather than the local markets however as the company is highly reliant on the local markets with 90% of its shops in the United States, there fore pursuing option 1 would result in the substantial decrease in company's profits. Therefore, the company is recommended to consider alternative 3.
Aletrnative-1: Expanding International Brick and Recommendations of Malenti Strings: Intrapreneurship Within Flg Inc Case Help Stores
Expansion towards worldwide markets through opening brand-new stores in other Europe and Asian countries with closing domestic stores is although a great option for increasing the worldwide existence of the business. The closing of domestic shops could highly affect the earnings of the company as above 90% of its stores are located domestically and closing those shops would eventually minimize the profits of the company. Additionally, the company has a long term market position in US which can not be created soon in the brand-new markets. The option would assist the business to broaden in international markets along with the removal of problems raised in its local markets related to its variety. The benefits and drawbacks for Alternative 1 are listed below;
• Expedition of brand-new global markets.
• Boost in income from worldwide markets.
• Removal of issues associated with variety.
• Revenue diversification.
• Step towards being a strong global brand.
• Loss of comprehensive incomes from the regional markets.
• Boost in competition.
• Distinctions in cultures could resulted in a failure of the brand especially in Asian countries.
• Low profits at initial levels.
• Increase in marketing expenditures to get market share.
Alternative-2: Introduction of Click and Recommendations of Malenti Strings: Intrapreneurship Within Flg Inc Case Help Stores
With the increased trends towards online shopping, the online stores like Amazon, Alibaba etc. could position a serious risk to the market share of company. In this circumstance the company might consider presenting Click and Recommendations of Malenti Strings: Intrapreneurship Within Flg Inc Case Analysis shops. These shops with a low requirement of funds to settle would enable the business to reach international markets, without ending its domestic shops.
• Low investment
• Reducing competition risk
• Access to the world markets
• Increasing the size of consumer base
• Easy to manage
• Large Profits
• Low Operating Expense
• Easy new market entryway
• Risk to the marketplace position
• Removal of brand Individuality
• Removal of the terrific shop experience.
• Threat of decline in elite sales.
Alternative-3: Expansion towards International Markets Without closing Domestic Stores
Another choice that the business could think about, is to expand towards the worldwide markets without closing its domestic shops that contributes to the huge part of incomes of the company. The advantages and disadvantages associated with Alternative 3 are offered listed below;
• Lowering competition threat
• Access to the world markets
• Expanding customer base
• Big Revenues
• Expedition of new international markets.
• Boost in profits from worldwide markets.
• Profits diversity.
• Action towards being a strong global brand.
• Extension of issues associated with diversity.
• Differences in cultures could caused a failure of the brand especially in Asian nations.
• Low incomes at initial levels.
• Boost in marketing expenditures to gain market share.
This is sample work and not applicable to real case study. Please place the order on the website to get your own originally done case solution.