Recommendations of Vodafone: Out Of Many One Case Analysis
Recommendations of Vodafone: Out Of Many One Case Study Analysis
On the basis of above internal and external analysis of the company in addition to the examination of different options, the business is recommended to consider alternative 3. As alternative 3 would allow the company to expand in global markets without any decrease in its local profits and any degeneration of its market position. By considering Alternative 3, the business might keep its shop experience and brand name uniqueness. However, it might also think about alternative 2 that could enable the company to access the markets without any potential financial investment. Although, the business could pursue alternative 1 which would enable the company to concentrate on prospective worldwide markets rather than the regional markets however as the business is extremely based on the regional markets with 90% of its stores in the US, there fore pursuing alternative 1 would lead to the significant decline in company's earnings. For that reason, the company is advised to consider alternative 3.
Aletrnative-1: Expanding International Brick and Recommendations of Vodafone: Out Of Many One Case Help Stores
The business has a long term market position in United States which can not be produced soon in the brand-new markets. The option would help the company to expand in international markets along with the elimination of issues raised in its regional markets related to its diversity.
• Exploration of new worldwide markets.
• Boost in revenue from worldwide markets.
• Removal of concerns associated with variety.
• Income diversification.
• Step towards being a strong international brand.
• Loss of substantial incomes from the local markets.
• Increase in competitors.
• Differences in cultures might resulted in a failure of the brand name particularly in Asian nations.
• Low revenues at preliminary levels.
• Increase in marketing expenditures to acquire market share.
Alternative-2: Introduction of Click and Recommendations of Vodafone: Out Of Many One Case Analysis Stores
Alternative 2 includes the introduction of online market locations through producing a proper business's website. With the increased patterns towards online shopping, the online stores like Amazon, Alibaba etc. could present a severe threat to the marketplace share of business. Moreover, the rivals are moving towards click and Recommendations of Vodafone: Out Of Many One Case Analysis stores with Gap introducing Piperline. This shift towards online markets might minimize the profits for company. In this situation the business could think about presenting Click and Recommendations of Vodafone: Out Of Many One Case Analysis stores. These stores with a low requirement of funds to settle would make it possible for the company to reach global markets, without ending its domestic stores. The advantages and disadvantages of option 2 are given as follows;
• Low financial investment
• Decreasing competition risk
• Access to the world markets
• Enlarging customer base
• Easy to manage
• Big Earnings
• Low Operating Expense
• Easy new market entryway
• Danger to the market position
• Removal of brand Uniqueness
• Removal of the excellent shop experience.
• Danger of decrease in elite sales.
Alternative-3: Expansion towards International Markets Without closing Domestic Stores
Another option that the business might consider, is to broaden towards the global markets without closing its domestic stores that adds to the huge part of incomes of the company. The pros and cons connected to Alternative 3 are given below;
• Decreasing competitors hazard
• Access to the world markets
• Increasing the size of consumer base
• Big Profits
• Exploration of brand-new global markets.
• Boost in profits from international markets.
• Income diversity.
• Action towards being a strong global brand name.
• Continuation of issues connected to diversity.
• Distinctions in cultures might caused a failure of the brand especially in Asian countries.
• Low revenues at initial levels.
• Increase in marketing expenses to get market share.
This is sample work and not applicable to real case study. Please place the order on the website to get your own originally done case solution.