Recommendations of Technical Note On The Telecommunication Industry Case Solution
Recommendations of Technical Note On The Telecommunication Industry Case Study Analysis
On the basis of above internal and external analysis of the company in addition to the examination of various options, the business is suggested to think about alternative 3. As alternative 3 would allow the company to expand in worldwide markets without any decrease in its local incomes and any wear and tear of its market position. By considering Alternative 3, the business could preserve its store experience and brand originality. It might also consider alternative 2 that could permit the business to access the markets without any potential financial investment. The company might pursue alternative 1 which would allow the business to focus on possible international markets rather than the regional markets however as the business is highly dependent on the local markets with 90% of its shops in the United States, there fore pursuing alternative 1 would result in the considerable decline in business's revenue. Therefore, the business is suggested to consider alternative 3.
Aletrnative-1: Expanding International Brick and Recommendations of Technical Note On The Telecommunication Industry Case Analysis Stores
The company has a long term market position in United States which can not be generated quickly in the new markets. The choice would assist the company to broaden in global markets along with the removal of concerns raised in its regional markets related to its diversity.
• Expedition of new worldwide markets.
• Boost in earnings from global markets.
• Elimination of concerns associated with diversity.
• Earnings diversity.
• Action towards being a strong international brand name.
• Loss of comprehensive revenues from the regional markets.
• Boost in competition.
• Differences in cultures could resulted in a failure of the brand particularly in Asian nations.
• Low earnings at initial levels.
• Boost in marketing expenses to get market share.
Alternative-2: Introduction of Click and Recommendations of Technical Note On The Telecommunication Industry Case Solution Stores
Alternative 2 includes the introduction of online market places through producing a proper business's website. With the increased patterns towards online shopping, the online stores like Amazon, Alibaba and so on could pose a severe hazard to the market share of company. Furthermore, the competitors are moving towards click and Recommendations of Technical Note On The Telecommunication Industry Case Analysis stores with Gap introducing Piperline. This shift towards online markets might decrease the incomes for business. In this scenario the business could think about presenting Click and Recommendations of Technical Note On The Telecommunication Industry Case Solution shops. These shops with a low requirement of funds to settle would allow the company to reach global markets, without ending its domestic shops. The benefits and drawbacks of alternative 2 are given as follows;
• Low investment
• Lowering competition threat
• Access to the world markets
• Enlarging consumer base
• Easy to handle
• Large Revenues
• Low Operating Expense
• Easy new market entrance
• Threat to the marketplace position
• Removal of brand Originality
• Elimination of the excellent shop experience.
• Danger of decline in elite sales.
Alternative-3: Expansion towards International Markets Without closing Domestic Stores
Another alternative that the business might think about, is to expand towards the international markets without closing its domestic shops that adds to the huge part of earnings of the company. The pros and cons related to Alternative 3 are offered below;
• Reducing competitors risk
• Access to the world markets
• Expanding consumer base
• Large Earnings
• Expedition of new international markets.
• Increase in profits from global markets.
• Income diversity.
• Action towards being a strong international brand.
• Extension of concerns associated with variety.
• Differences in cultures might led to a failure of the brand especially in Asian countries.
• Low profits at initial levels.
• Increase in marketing expenditures to gain market share.
This is sample work and not applicable to real case study. Please place the order on the website to get your own originally done case solution.