Recommendations of The Panic Of 1857 Nationalism And Secession (B) Case Help
Recommendations of The Panic Of 1857 Nationalism And Secession (B) Case Study Solution
On the basis of above internal and external analysis of the company along with the examination of numerous options, the business is recommended to think about alternative 3. As alternative 3 would allow the business to broaden in worldwide markets without any decrease in its regional profits and any deterioration of its market position. The company might pursue alternative 1 which would allow the company to focus on possible international markets rather than the local markets however as the business is extremely dependent on the local markets with 90% of its shops in the United States, there fore pursuing option 1 would result in the considerable decrease in business's earnings.
Aletrnative-1: Expanding International Brick and Recommendations of The Panic Of 1857 Nationalism And Secession (B) Case Solution Stores
Growth towards global markets through opening brand-new shops in other Europe and Asian countries with closing domestic shops is although an excellent alternative for increasing the international presence of the business. The closing of domestic stores could extremely impact the incomes of the company as above 90% of its shops are located locally and closing those shops would ultimately minimize the incomes of the firm. Additionally, the company has a long term market position in United States which can not be created quickly in the brand-new markets. The alternative would assist the company to expand in global markets along with the elimination of issues raised in its regional markets related to its variety. The benefits and drawbacks for Option 1 are listed below;
• Exploration of brand-new worldwide markets.
• Increase in revenue from worldwide markets.
• Elimination of concerns associated with variety.
• Revenue diversification.
• Step towards being a strong international brand name.
• Loss of extensive earnings from the local markets.
• Increase in competition.
• Distinctions in cultures could caused a failure of the brand particularly in Asian nations.
• Low profits at initial levels.
• Increase in marketing expenses to get market share.
Alternative-2: Introduction of Click and Recommendations of The Panic Of 1857 Nationalism And Secession (B) Case Analysis Stores
Alternative 2 includes the introduction of online market locations through creating an appropriate business's site. With the increased patterns towards online shopping, the online shops like Amazon, Alibaba etc. might pose a severe threat to the marketplace share of company. Moreover, the competitors are shifting towards click and Recommendations of The Panic Of 1857 Nationalism And Secession (B) Case Solution shops with Space introducing Piperline. This shift towards online markets might minimize the revenues for business. In this situation the business could consider introducing Click and Recommendations of The Panic Of 1857 Nationalism And Secession (B) Case Help stores. These shops with a low requirement of funds to settle would allow the business to reach worldwide markets, without ending its domestic stores. The pros and cons of option 2 are offered as follows;
• Low financial investment
• Decreasing competition risk
• Access to the world markets
• Increasing the size of customer base
• Easy to handle
• Big Profits
• Low Operating Costs
• Easy new market entrance
• Risk to the marketplace position
• Elimination of brand Individuality
• Removal of the excellent shop experience.
• Threat of decline in elite sales.
Alternative-3: Expansion towards International Markets Without closing Domestic Stores
Another option that the business could think about, is to broaden towards the global markets without closing its domestic stores that contributes to the major part of earnings of the company. The pros and cons associated with Alternative 3 are given below;
• Minimizing competition hazard
• Access to the world markets
• Expanding customer base
• Big Profits
• Exploration of new worldwide markets.
• Boost in revenue from international markets.
• Earnings diversification.
• Action towards being a strong global brand name.
• Extension of concerns connected to diversity.
• Differences in cultures could caused a failure of the brand especially in Asian nations.
• Low revenues at initial levels.
• Increase in marketing expenditures to gain market share.
This is sample work and not applicable to real case study. Please place the order on the website to get your own originally done case solution.