Swot Analysis of Astral Records Ltd North America Some Financial Concerns Case Help
Home >> Darden Business School >> Astral Records Ltd North America Some Financial Concerns >> Swot Analysis
Swot Analysis of Astral Records Ltd North America Some Financial Concerns Case Study Solution
The company has a strong market position with a number of strengths consisting of; the company's focus at particular market segment i.e. teenagers, long history i.e. founded in 1892, popular brand name i.e. iconic figures wearing company's clothes along with the worldwide brand name recognition, the special brand and shop experience offered to consumers, strong market position with high brand commitment, various design concepts and environments for all of the brands which produce an unique emotional experience and the non-traditional ways of marketing through designs. All of these strengths have resulted in a strong market position in domestic and the international markets. (Gulam, 2016).
The major strengths of Swot Analysis of Astral Records Ltd North America Some Financial Concerns Case Help are
1. The strong relationship and partnership with recognized companies that have increased the commitment towards the hospital
2. A terrific success of the past occasions arranged by Swot Analysis of Astral Records Ltd North America Some Financial Concerns Case Solution
3. The profits or collection of funds or contributions which have made through the sale of Astral Records Ltd North America Some Financial Concerns Blizzard in an annual event of Wonder Reward Day have possess the great cause
In addition to a number of strengths, the company also has specific weak points that withstands the business's prosperity in form of increasing returns. One of the significant weak points of the business is the problems connected to gender discrimination and diversity with the business that it faced for a decade. In addition to it, the criticism over business's strict appearance policy, access to limited target audience and the high pricing policy are also among the significant weaknesses of the business that withstand its development.
The major weak points of Swot Analysis of Astral Records Ltd North America Some Financial Concerns Case Solution are
1. A constant decline in the collection of donations on yearly basis
2. A decline in the per shop income in Toronto which have stopped working to raise contributions from here
3. Some franchise owners are not showing their determination to participate in a yearly occasion day due to the think that their involvement in Miracle Treat Day are leading to the reduction of the profits along with the not any significant change prior to and after revenues of their companies and services
There are a number of chances in the market that Swot Analysis of Astral Records Ltd North America Some Financial Concerns Case Help could get to increase its market share and accomplish potential profit margins. The opportunities presented in the market consist of the company's growth towards other European and Asian Markets with opening Physical stores. Another organisation chance is the entryway in other service sections i.e. old segment.Moreover, the company might likewise open its online stores like Piperline being the online section for Gilly Hicks.
The significant opportunities of Swot Analysis of Astral Records Ltd North America Some Financial Concerns Case Solution are
1. To bring a yearly occasion such as Wonder Treat Day in the schools
2. To offer the rewards to the franchisees for the participation in an annual occasion such as Wonder Treat Day
3. To require the cause related occasions
The company with its existence in a competitive environment and in addition to the concerns connected to its variety, faces a great deal of risks including the market capture by Space in possible global markets as Space is also considering to shift in the international markets and the consumer shift towards Victoria's Street with social attachment.
The major risks of Swot Analysis of Astral Records Ltd North America Some Financial Concerns Case Solution are
1. The economic circumstances of the country which may lead towards the decrease in charitable activities
2. An increase in competitors related to the sale of frozen deals with
This is sample work and not applicable to real case study. Please place the order on the website to get your own originally done case solution.