Recommendations of Online Business Valuation No Bang No Buck For Orientation Com Case Solution
Home >> Asia Case Research Centre >> Online Business Valuation No Bang No Buck For Orientation Com >> Recommendations
Recommendations of Online Business Valuation No Bang No Buck For Orientation Com Case Study Analysis
On the basis of above internal and external analysis of the company along with the examination of numerous options, the business is recommended to consider alternative 3. As alternative 3 would enable the company to expand in worldwide markets without any reduction in its regional profits and any deterioration of its market position. By considering Alternative 3, the business might maintain its store experience and brand name originality. It might likewise consider alternative 2 that could enable the business to access the markets without any prospective investment. Although, the business could pursue alternative 1 which would make it possible for the company to focus on potential global markets instead of the local markets however as the company is highly depending on the regional markets with 90% of its shops in the United States, there fore pursuing alternative 1 would lead to the significant decrease in company's revenue. For that reason, the company is advised to think about alternative 3.
Aletrnative-1: Expanding International Brick and Recommendations of Online Business Valuation No Bang No Buck For Orientation Com Case Analysis Stores
Expansion towards worldwide markets through opening new stores in other Europe and Asian countries with closing domestic shops is although an excellent alternative for increasing the worldwide presence of the business. Nevertheless, the closing of domestic stores might highly impact the incomes of the firm as above 90% of its shops are located locally and closing those stores would ultimately minimize the earnings of the company. Additionally, the company has a long term market position in US which can not be produced soon in the new markets. The alternative would assist the business to expand in international markets in addition to the removal of issues raised in its local markets connected to its diversity. The advantages and disadvantages for Option 1 are noted below;
• Expedition of brand-new international markets.
• Increase in earnings from global markets.
• Removal of problems related to variety.
• Revenue diversification.
• Action towards being a strong global brand name.
• Loss of extensive earnings from the local markets.
• Boost in competition.
• Differences in cultures might led to a failure of the brand name particularly in Asian countries.
• Low incomes at initial levels.
• Boost in marketing expenditures to gain market share.
Alternative-2: Introduction of Click and Recommendations of Online Business Valuation No Bang No Buck For Orientation Com Case Solution Stores
With the increased trends towards online shopping, the online shops like Amazon, Alibaba etc. might posture a severe hazard to the market share of business. In this circumstance the business could think about introducing Click and Recommendations of Online Business Valuation No Bang No Buck For Orientation Com Case Solution stores. These shops with a low requirement of funds to settle would make it possible for the business to reach international markets, without ending its domestic shops.
• Low investment
• Reducing competition risk
• Access to the world markets
• Enlarging customer base
• Easy to manage
• Large Revenues
• Low Operating Costs
• Easy new market entryway
• Hazard to the marketplace position
• Elimination of brand name Uniqueness
• Elimination of the excellent store experience.
• Risk of decrease in elite sales.
Alternative-3: Expansion towards International Markets Without closing Domestic Stores
Another option that the business could consider, is to broaden towards the worldwide markets without closing its domestic stores that adds to the huge part of profits of the business. The advantages and disadvantages related to Alternative 3 are provided listed below;
• Reducing competitors danger
• Access to the world markets
• Expanding consumer base
• Large Revenues
• Expedition of brand-new worldwide markets.
• Increase in revenue from international markets.
• Earnings diversity.
• Action towards being a strong global brand.
• Extension of concerns associated with diversity.
• Differences in cultures could caused a failure of the brand especially in Asian countries.
• Low revenues at initial levels.
• Boost in marketing expenses to get market share.
This is sample work and not applicable to real case study. Please place the order on the website to get your own originally done case solution.