Recommendations of Anti Trust And Competitive Issues In B2b Trading Exchanges Covisint Inc Case Help
Home >> Asia Case Research Centre >> Anti Trust And Competitive Issues In B2b Trading Exchanges Covisint Inc >> Recommendations
Recommendations of Anti Trust And Competitive Issues In B2b Trading Exchanges Covisint Inc Case Study Help
On the basis of above internal and external analysis of the company along with the examination of numerous alternatives, the company is recommended to consider alternative 3. As alternative 3 would enable the business to broaden in international markets without any reduction in its regional profits and any wear and tear of its market position. By considering Alternative 3, the business could maintain its store experience and brand uniqueness. It could likewise consider alternative 2 that might enable the business to access the markets without any potential investment. The business could pursue alternative 1 which would allow the business to focus on prospective international markets rather than the regional markets however as the business is extremely dependent on the regional markets with 90% of its shops in the US, there fore pursuing alternative 1 would result in the significant decline in business's income. Therefore, the company is advised to consider alternative 3.
Aletrnative-1: Expanding International Brick and Recommendations of Anti Trust And Competitive Issues In B2b Trading Exchanges Covisint Inc Case Help Stores
The business has a long term market position in United States which can not be generated quickly in the brand-new markets. The option would help the business to expand in international markets along with the removal of issues raised in its local markets related to its variety.
• Expedition of new international markets.
• Increase in income from international markets.
• Removal of concerns associated with variety.
• Earnings diversification.
• Step towards being a strong international brand.
• Loss of substantial earnings from the local markets.
• Increase in competition.
• Differences in cultures could resulted in a failure of the brand especially in Asian nations.
• Low revenues at preliminary levels.
• Boost in marketing expenditures to acquire market share.
Alternative-2: Introduction of Click and Recommendations of Anti Trust And Competitive Issues In B2b Trading Exchanges Covisint Inc Case Solution Stores
With the increased patterns towards online shopping, the online shops like Amazon, Alibaba etc. could position a severe risk to the market share of business. In this scenario the business could consider presenting Click and Recommendations of Anti Trust And Competitive Issues In B2b Trading Exchanges Covisint Inc Case Solution stores. These stores with a low requirement of funds to settle would make it possible for the company to reach worldwide markets, without ending its domestic shops.
• Low investment
• Decreasing competition hazard
• Access to the world markets
• Increasing the size of consumer base
• Easy to manage
• Big Revenues
• Low Operating Expense
• Easy new market entrance
• Threat to the market position
• Elimination of brand name Originality
• Elimination of the terrific store experience.
• Danger of decrease in elite sales.
Alternative-3: Expansion towards International Markets Without closing Domestic Stores
Another choice that the company might think about, is to broaden towards the worldwide markets without closing its domestic stores that contributes to the major part of revenues of the company. The advantages and disadvantages related to Alternative 3 are provided listed below;
• Minimizing competitors risk
• Access to the world markets
• Enlarging consumer base
• Big Earnings
• Exploration of new global markets.
• Increase in earnings from international markets.
• Profits diversity.
• Step towards being a strong worldwide brand.
• Extension of problems associated with variety.
• Distinctions in cultures might caused a failure of the brand specifically in Asian nations.
• Low incomes at initial levels.
• Increase in marketing expenditures to acquire market share.
This is sample work and not applicable to real case study. Please place the order on the website to get your own originally done case solution.